CAMRA RESPONDS TO THE COVID-19 PUB LOCKDOWN
Is My Local Open Now?
The North Cheshire branch has been searching for information on the latest status of pubs in our area - have they reopened, if not when, are opening hours different to normal and so on. We accept that our information is by no means complete, but we are doing our best to keep up-to-date during this time when pubs begin to open their doors once more.
For the latest information we have, please refer to the Local Pub & Club Guides page of this website
We know that physical meetings, at a national, regional & branch level have been stopped on government advice. CAMRA supports the advice that everyone should follow NHS guidance on Covid-19, including staying at home wherever possible and ensuring social distancing when leaving their home for essential purposes
Pubs, clubs, breweries and taprooms are fighting for their survival against the Coronavirus. Many are finding different and innovative ways to help their business weather the crisis. In support of its members and beer outlets everywhere, CAMRA has launched the #PullingTogether Campaign in partnership with SIBA and Crowdfunder
To find out about this national campaign, click #PullingTogether
For information on Pulling Together in this branch, see our own CAMRA North Cheshire Branch page on this website
You can see the Benefits of CAMRA Membership on the CAMRA Central website.
CAMRA MEMBERS - ARE YOU MISSING OUT??
CAMRA North Cheshire send a newsletter by email at the start of each month informing members in their area about beer-related activities (both CAMRA and non-CAMRA) happening in the month ahead.
Events listed include Branch Meetings and Socials, local Festivals, Pub and Club Awards and CAMRA Regional meetings.
Our branch is keen to keep in touch with you, but If you are a CAMRA member but not receiving monthly news from your branch, it may be because your email address is not logged with the CAMRA central database.
To check this, all you need to do is to go to the CAMRA national website at https://camra.org.uk/ and log in using your membersip number and password. You then hover over "My Membership" and select Edit Membership Details" where you can enter or change your email address and then save the new values. In the same area you can also adjust your communication preferences.
WHAT ARE REAL ALE AND REAL CIDER?
The CAMRA National Website has a lot to say about the beer and cider you drink in its Learn & Discover pages
CAMRA MEMBER DISCOUNT SCHEMES
You can see information from this branch on member discounts on our CAMRA Member Discount Schemes page
CAMRA calls for urgent Pubs Code Reforms
Explore these and other headline articles on the What's Brewing News Website
CAMRA National Twitter feed
- Tuesday, 15:34 : Tomorrow, the Chancellor @RishiSunak will deliver his economic update. CAMRA is calling for the following measures to support our amazing pubs coming out of lockdown:
- Tuesday, 12:39 : CAMRA members! 🚨 We want to hear from you why CAMRA membership counts – tell us why membership is important to you and why you joined us ❤️ Share your thoughts here 👉 ow.ly/RUiw50ArDnS pic.twitter.com/bQLTSrenaP
- Saturday 27 June, 15:14 : RT @MrsSCrawford: I miss pubs! #savepubs #joincamra pic.twitter.com/ngATxbl3bv
- Sunday 28 June, 19:02 : RT @kgrowland: #SavePubs #JoinCAMRA pic.twitter.com/QhqgzbKuIO
- Monday 29 June, 16:21 : RT @WBandBEER: Poster up, although if the front yard allotment gets any bigger it might need to be relocated. Hugely proud of the work volunteers and staff have put in to #savepubs over the years and great to see this #joincamra initiative focus on such an important aspect of our work. pic.twitter.com/OHWdootMfZ
- Tuesday 30 June, 22:16 : RT @glammywitch: #SavePubs #JoinCAMRA pic.twitter.com/GnQaCeR7Zh
Use this link to see the CAMRA National Twitter Feed