You can see the Benefits of CAMRA Membership on the CAMRA Central website.
CAMRA MEMBERS - ARE YOU MISSING OUT??
CAMRA North Cheshire send a newsletter by email at the start of each month informing members in their area about beer-related activities (both CAMRA and non-CAMRA) happening in the month ahead.
Events listed include Branch Meetings and Socials, local Festivals, Pub and Club Awards and CAMRA Regional meetings.
Our branch is keen to keep in touch with you, but If you are a CAMRA member but not receiving monthly news from your branch, it may be because your email address is not logged with the CAMRA central database.
To check this, all you need to do is to go to the CAMRA national website at https://camra.org.uk/ and log in using your membersip number and password. You then hover over "My Membership" and select Edit Membership Details" where you can enter or change your email address and then save the new values. In the same area you can also adjust your communication preferences.
WHAT ARE REAL ALE AND REAL CIDER?
The CAMRA National Website has a lot to say about the beer and cider you drink in its Learn & Discover pages
CAMRA MEMBER DISCOUNT SCHEMES
CAMRA calls for urgent Pubs Code Reforms
Explore these and other headline articles on the What's Brewing News Website
CAMRA National Twitter feed
- Thursday, 16:59 : #FourMinutesToSaveALife follows a delivery driver who realises that he's the only human contact some people on his round have all day – so he sets out to try and help them find friends in each other. We love how many pubs take it upon themselves to help others in this way too ❤️
- Thursday, 11:30 : Commenting on the release of the report “Unlocking Pubs’ Potential” by the All-Party Parliamentary Beer Group, please find the below comment from Nik Antona, CAMRA National Chairman ➡️ ow.ly/a99l50yxkAo Read more about the report on the @morningad 👇 twitter.com/morningad/stat… pic.twitter.com/VodrEEr8fs
- Thursday, 09:49 : RT @annastuartbooks: Cheers all - a good beer and a good book, what more could you want? If that's you, then RT and tweet your #mypubstory to @CAMRA_Official for a chance to win a copy of Four Minutes to Save a Life and The Good Beer Guide 2020. I'll drink to that!! pic.twitter.com/M1MNJfmKrV
- Wednesday, 10:54 : RT @Jocoxbrown: @CAMRA_London @morningad Don't miss the opportunity to have your say on the Late Night Levy in London, we are performing a review of the Late Night Levy on behalf of @MOPACLdn and GLA surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LDN-LNL
- Wednesday, 17:04 : Don't forget to take part in our #MyPubStory competition! More information below 👇✨ twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Wednesday, 12:37 : Our End Loneliness campaign highlights the work that pubs do to foster community spirit and social interaction – aims that chime with @annastuartbooks' ‘Four Minutes to Save a Life’, which asks questions about loneliness in modern society and how we can support one another. (1/2)
Use this link to see the CAMRA National Twitter Feed