CAMRA RESPONDS TO THE COVID-19 PUB LOCKDOWN
We know that physical meetings, at a national, regional & branch level have been stopped on government advice. CAMRA supports the advice that everyone should follow NHS guidance on Covid-19, including staying at home wherever possible and ensuring social distancing when leaving their home for essential purposes
Pubs, clubs, breweries and taprooms are fighting for their survival against the Coronavirus. Many are finding different and innovative ways to help their business weather the crisis. In support of its members and beer outlets everywhere, CAMRA has launched the #PullingTogether Campaign in partnership with SIBA and Crowdfunder
To find out about this national campaign, click #PullingTogether
For information on Pulling Together in this branch, see our own CAMRA North Cheshire Branch page on this website
You can see the Benefits of CAMRA Membership on the CAMRA Central website.
CAMRA MEMBERS - ARE YOU MISSING OUT??
CAMRA North Cheshire send a newsletter by email at the start of each month informing members in their area about beer-related activities (both CAMRA and non-CAMRA) happening in the month ahead.
Events listed include Branch Meetings and Socials, local Festivals, Pub and Club Awards and CAMRA Regional meetings.
Our branch is keen to keep in touch with you, but If you are a CAMRA member but not receiving monthly news from your branch, it may be because your email address is not logged with the CAMRA central database.
To check this, all you need to do is to go to the CAMRA national website at https://camra.org.uk/ and log in using your membersip number and password. You then hover over "My Membership" and select Edit Membership Details" where you can enter or change your email address and then save the new values. In the same area you can also adjust your communication preferences.
WHAT ARE REAL ALE AND REAL CIDER?
The CAMRA National Website has a lot to say about the beer and cider you drink in its Learn & Discover pages
CAMRA MEMBER DISCOUNT SCHEMES
You can see information from this branch on member discounts on our CAMRA Member Discount Schemes page
CAMRA calls for urgent Pubs Code Reforms
Explore these and other headline articles on the What's Brewing News Website
CAMRA National Twitter feed
- Tuesday, 10:52 : This week on our #podcast Pubs. Pints. People., we're talking beer diversity! Featuring Nick O'Shea, founder of @ignitionbeer which employs people with learning difficulties, and award-winning beer communicator Emma Inch @fermentradio! 🍻 Listen here ➡️ ow.ly/Q4ZS50zPZme pic.twitter.com/2riD9oTGEp
- Tuesday, 00:01 : Beer diversity audioboom.com/posts/7588122-… via @Audioboom
- Monday, 12:30 : Happy #BankHolidayMonday! ☀️ We hope everyone has a lovely long weekend 🍻 Have you ordered your bank holiday drinks using #Brew2You? Let us know what you're having below! Learn more about Brew2You and download the app 👉 brew2you.co.uk pic.twitter.com/3rTApRUJu5
- Sunday, 13:00 : Next Wednesday, our Senior Communications Manager Katie Wiles is taking part in an online seminar with @Britbeerwriters on how the industry is responding to the COVID-19 crisis. If you're interested in hearing more, click here to sign up! 👉 ow.ly/QZl950zNRlk
- Sunday, 10:00 : Why not use this long weekend to catch up with our #podcast Pubs. Pints. People.? 🎧 This week's dive into the What's Brewing archive is a tale of how the written history of beer-making in Scotland was put in danger! Hear more in the latest episode 👉 ow.ly/6BzH50zNOAG pic.twitter.com/TXEZOlICjp
- Saturday, 12:00 : Get to grips with homebrewing at our virtual masterclass at the Red (On)Lion! 🍻 Andy Parker, who channelled his homebrewing into setting up multi-award-winning Elusive Brewery, will lead the session on 6pm, Tues 26 May. Read more & reserve your place 👉 ow.ly/ZGHM50zNQok pic.twitter.com/pxV7HYN5Mo
Use this link to see the CAMRA National Twitter Feed