CHESHIRE WEST WEBINAR - HELPING THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR TO REOPEN SAFELY
Cheshire West have presented an online webinar with information useful to owners or managers of hospitality businesses including
- the legal requirements for reopening your hospitality business safely
- what to do if a member of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- a toolkit to help guide you through managing an outbreak
The webinar has already been shown live but is now available on archive. For further information, see the Cheshire West website at https://cheshirewestandchester.public-i.tv/core/portal/webcast_interactive/559915
You can be CAMRA's eyes and ears as the nation's pubs emerge from restrictions by submitting updates to WhatPub
When you hear or see any news about when a pub you know plans to reopen, keep the local branch informed through WhatPub
Simply select the pub in WhatPub then look at the bottom of the entry to find "Send and Email to the CAMRA branch" and spread the news.
It's up to you now!
VIRTUAL MEMBERS WEEKEND 16TH - 18TH APRIL 2021
This year CAMRA’s AGM and Conference will be a virtual event via Zoom, with attendees able to debate and vote on motions online – and if you wish, join in a beer tasting and social in the evening.
The virtual conference facility will allow you to view the AGM and hear the results of the National Executive election live, and participate live in the Conference, which will run once the AGM has concluded.
While there will be no interaction during the AGM, during Conference the chairman will be able to choose members to speak for and against motions, and there will be a secure online voting system to determine the outcome of debate.
To find out more, view the AGM and take part in Conference, please pre-register by 12th April at Members' Weekend 2021.
Pubs, clubs, breweries and taprooms are fighting for their survival against the Coronavirus. Many are finding different and innovative ways to help their business weather the crisis. In support of its members and beer outlets everywhere, CAMRA has launched the #PullingTogether Campaign in partnership with SIBA and Crowdfunder
To find out about this national campaign, click #PullingTogether
For information on Pulling Together in this branch, see our own CAMRA North Cheshire Branch page on this website
You can see the Benefits of CAMRA Membership on the CAMRA Central website.
CAMRA MEMBERS - ARE YOU MISSING OUT??
CAMRA North Cheshire send a newsletter by email at the start of each month informing members in their area about beer-related activities (both CAMRA and non-CAMRA) happening in the month ahead.
Events listed include Branch Meetings and Socials, local Festivals, Pub and Club Awards and CAMRA Regional meetings.
Our branch is keen to keep in touch with you, but If you are a CAMRA member but not receiving monthly news from your branch, it may be because your email address is not logged with the CAMRA central database.
To check this, all you need to do is to go to the CAMRA national website at https://camra.org.uk/ and log in using your membersip number and password. You then hover over "My Membership" and select Edit Membership Details" where you can enter or change your email address and then save the new values. In the same area you can also adjust your communication preferences.
WHAT ARE REAL ALE AND REAL CIDER?
The CAMRA National Website has a lot to say about the beer and cider you drink in its Learn & Discover pages
CAMRA MEMBER DISCOUNT SCHEMES
You can see information from this branch on member discounts on our CAMRA Member Discount Schemes page
CAMRA calls for urgent Pubs Code Reforms
Explore these and other headline articles on the What's Brewing News Website
CAMRA National Twitter feed
- Monday, 18:30 : Make sure to support those pubs that are unable to open today, by ordering takeaway pints and using delivery services like Brew2You to get fresh cask beer and cider! 🍻 #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter
- Monday, 17:00 : As some pubs in England open up again today, we encourage you to be patient with licensees and staff. Cheers to all those working hard to get cask beer and cider back to consumers! 🍻 #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter
- Monday, 15:14 : If your local opens today, make your first drink a cask beer from a local independent brewery 🍻 Make sure you share your photos with the hashtags #CaskIsBack #PubsMatter pic.twitter.com/gvjiojacKk
- Monday, 14:59 : Happy Birthday Mark! What a way to celebrate now that #caskisback - enjoy the day! twitter.com/MarkMcCarthy61…
- Monday, 13:28 : Hope it all goes well! twitter.com/neilcmc/status…
- Monday, 13:20 : Due to the sad death of Prince Philip and the announcement of his funeral on Saturday 17 April, we have decided to adjourn our AGM and Conference until Sunday 18 April. We hope you understand our need to react to circumstances. Learn more here: ow.ly/JXKA50Emezx pic.twitter.com/DzzkOowlA9
Use this link to see the CAMRA National Twitter Feed