Hayhurst ArmsLondon Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The original building was constructed in 1845 as the Reading Rooms, before operating as Bostock Green Social Club; then in turn, the Hayhurst Arms, named after the France-Hayhurst family who lived in nearby Bostock Hall. There is a focus on quality food with a varied menu. The two house beers are produced specially for the Brunning and Price chain. Large outdoor seating area.